GIK Acoustics will be at AXPONA – Audio Expo North America – at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center in Chicago from April 13 – 15, 2018. The three day experience features multiple hotel floors packed with listening rooms, exhibit floors, seminars, and live musical performances.
GIK Acoustics display items are available for sale at a discount. See full product list below.
Visit us in Booth 307 in the EXPO HALL
We are thrilled to offer AXPONA attendees a look at the Impression Series panels. The Impression Series is ideal for creating an even balance of low end absorption without losing high frequency presence. The Impression Series features beautifully decorative, semi-reflective rigid plates attached to absorptive acoustic panels and bass traps. The rigid plate not only gives the panel a stylish appearance but also helps reflect/scatter high frequency content in your room giving the proper balance needed.
GIK Acoustics display items are available for sale at a discount. If you will be in the Chicago area and would like to pre-order any of the following; please contact Shelly Williams Kuras (email@example.com) to reserve exhibit items before they’re gone!
- full list coming soon – please check back
Items are available for pickup at the close of AXPONA on Sunday, April 15. To reserve display items, contact Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
AXPONA (Audio Expo North America) is the premier high-end consumer audio show in the United States. The three day experience features over 130 high fidelity listening rooms providing guests the enviable opportunity to experience the newest technology in high-end consumer audio products. Whether you’re a serious audiophile, a new comer to high-end audio or simply a music lover, you’ll find everything you need to immerse yourself in your favorite sounds.
Your Ticket To AXPONA Includes:
- Hundreds of dedicated listening rooms and table displays featuring the world’s finest audio equipment (EXHIBITOR LIST)
- Educational seminars (included with your ticket!) from experts across the industry (SEMINAR SCHEDULE)
- Ear Gear Expo (EGX) an expo dedicated entirely to the art of the headphone.
- The Marketplace featuring thousands of LPs, CDs and supporting accessories.
- Live music throughout the event (LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE)