- Portable – the VISO booth can be used in any environment
- Compatible – it’s easy to install on a standard 5/8′′ straight microphone stand. Mic stand not included.
- Versatile – it can be used on a desktop (used without stand on desktop).
- Expertly Designed – It uses the same high-quality ECOSE® technology used in our patented room treatments, where others use thin foam which does not absorb the same troublesome low-mid frequencies.
- Effective – There is plenty of absorption surface area for effective low-mid absorption to reduce boominess or muddiness in your recordings.
- Affordable – It’s a great solution for anyone looking to improve their vocal recordings, and it works in conjunction with our acoustic treatments for even better results.
- Standard size – Two 16.5′′ x 11.5′′ x 1.5′′ panels joined to form 162′′ triangular area
- Weight: 10 lbs
The slim and lightweight design makes the VISO Booth versatile enough to take with you anywhere, and adds aesthetic to any environment.
Room EQ Wizard TUTORIAL
How to set up and use REW In this video we show you how [...]
DIFFUSION Concepts Explained
How Acoustic Diffusers Work And Which One Is Right For You In this video [...]
The GIK Acoustic Advice
Get Your Room Sound Right For FREE! In this video we are giving a [...]
Designer Tips: The Significance of “Clouds” with Mike Major
When people reach out to us at GIK for acoustic advice, we never have any [...]
Designer Tips: The Importance of Coverage Area with James Lindenschmidt
The most important factor in acoustic treatment performance is coverage area. Or more specifically, the [...]
Designer Tips: Home Theaters and Acoustic Balance with John Dykstra
Without fail, one of the first things our clients say to us when we begin [...]
Donations for Ukraine
GIK Acoustics prides itself on being a company that is more than just an ordinary [...]
Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale 2021