Demi Tri-Trap Corner Bass Trap Features
- Compact 23.5″ profile designed for stacking on other corner bass traps or hanging above other corner furniture
- Standard Caps Available: Blonde wood veneer, black vinyl, white vinyl
- Upgrade Caps Available: Mahogany veneer, Gray Elm veneer (+$15.00 per unit)
- Standard size: 23.5” front face x 16.5″ x 16.5″ sides x 23.5” tall
- Weight: 7 pounds
- RANGE LIMITER options
- FULL RANGE – without a membrane, bass traps are broadband
- RANGE LIMITER – with a membrane, bass traps absorb even lower frequencies while the membrane has less effect absorbing upper frequencies
- Optional built-in Scatter Plate for an even balance of absorption, diffusion, and scattering
- Class A fire rated – Click HERE for Fire Rating test results
- Available in 15 standard GIK Acoustics fabric colors
- Additional Guilford of Maine fabric choices available
- employs ECOSE® technology absorption material
Many studios, home theaters and listening rooms make do with foam wedges in corners which are unattractive and far less efficient in sound wave absorption than acoustic panels. Our dedicated sound engineers have developed a more attractive and effective product – the GIK Acoustics Demi TRI-TRAP Corner Bass Trap.
The Demi Tri-Trap is an effective corner bass traps and takes up less floor space because it is able to fit in the corners of a room. Constructed with a solid core, the Demi Tri-Trap is a 23.5″ tall, freestanding triangular prism able to hold up to 20 pounds in weight.
The Demi Tri-Trap, has been effectively designed to absorb more low end, but also does an excellent job of absorbing the high end, creating smooth sound absorption from 50 Hz to 5000 Hz. Installing the Demi Tri-Traps will result in a beautifully balanced room that will suit even the most critical listener.
Click HERE to view the product video.
When combined with our proprietary RANGE LIMITER membrane system, the Demi Tri-Trap Corner Bass Trap absorbs up to 50% more low end (below 40Hz) and retains 75% more high end (from 100Hz and above) versus the broadband FULL RANGE option.
Click here to view the Tri-Trap Corner Bass Trap datasheet
“The Tri-Traps really do the job. It was a pleasure working with the GIK Acoustics crew. It is clear you guys are in it for the music. Thanks again for helping out on the design and steering me in the right direction. The doors here are open anytime you are passing through.
Little Big Deal Music