GIK Acoustics will be at AXPONA – Audio Expo North America – at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center in Chicago from April 13 – 15, 2018. The three day experience features multiple hotel floors packed with listening rooms, exhibit floors, seminars, and live musical performances.
GIK Acoustics owner Glenn Kuras is a contributing speaker in a free seminar Designing a Listening Room, Sound Advice from The Pros on Saturday, April 14 from 3:00 – 4:00 PM. David Blumenstein with Dagogo will moderate this educational discussion on setting up a room for maximum listening pleasure.
Visit us in Booth 307 in the EXPO HALL
GIK Acoustics display items are available for sale at a discount. See full product list below.
We are thrilled to offer AXPONA attendees an up close and personal look at the Impression Series and Alpha Series panels. Both the Impression Series and Alpha Series are ideal for creating an even balance of low end absorption without losing high frequency presence. The Impression Series features beautifully decorative, semi-reflective rigid plates attached to absorptive acoustic panels and bass traps. The Alpha Series plate incorporates a mathematical sequence of slots for spatial diffusion, but also allows low frequency waves to pass through to the fiberglass panel for low end absorption.
GIK Acoustics display items are available for sale at a discount. If you will be in the Chicago area and would like to pre-order any of the following; please contact Shelly Williams Kuras (email@example.com) to reserve exhibit items before they’re gone!
- (4) Tri-Trap Corner Bass Traps, full range in standard Burgundy fabric with black caps
- (2) 2A Alpha Series Panel – Rectangle (23″ x 45.5″) 1D Grey Elm plate on black fabric, reversible with freestanding supports
- (2) 2″ Impression Series Panel – Rectangle (23″ x 45.5″) Mod Geometric, Gray Elm finish on white fabric, reversible with freestanding supports
- (1) 2A Alpha Series Panel – Rectangle (23″ x 45.5″) 1D Blonde plate on black fabric, reversible
- (1) 2A Alpha Series Panel – Square (23″ x 23″) 2D(a) dots & dashes Mahogany plate on black fabric, reversible
- (1) Corner CT Alpha Bass Trap – 2D(a) dots & dashes Blonde plate and caps on black fabric
- (1) Evolution PolyFusor – Burgundy fabric with blonde wood caps
- (1) 244 Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology – Full Range in standard Red fabric
- (1) Q7D Diffusor – blonde finish
- (1) Gotham N23 5″ Quadratic Diffusor
- (1) 2″ Impression Series Panel – Square (23″ x 23″) Gatsby Arches, Gray Elm finish on black fabric, reversible
- (1) 2″ Impression Series Panel – Square (23″ x 23″) Digiwave, Black finish on white fabric, reversible
- (1) 2″ Impression Series Panel – Narrow (11.5″ x 45.5″) 3D Cubes, Blonde finish on black fabric, reversible
- (1) 2″ Impression Series Panel – Rectangle (23″ x 45.5″) Digiwave (vertical), Gray Elm finish on black fabric, reversible with freestanding supports
- (1) 4″ Impression Series Panel – Narrow (11.5″ x 45.5″) Mod Geometric, White finish on white fabric, reversible
Items are available for pickup at the close of AXPONA on Sunday, April 15. To reserve display items, contact Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
AXPONA (Audio Expo North America) is the largest high-end audio show in the United States. The three day experience features multiple hotel floors packed with listening rooms, exhibit floors, seminars and live musical performances. Whether you’re a serious audiophile, a newcomer to high-end audio or simply a music lover, you’ll find everything you need to immerse yourself in your favorite sounds.
Save $5 on a 3-Day AXPONA Pass.
Use Code: GIK18
You can also FOLLOW THIS LINK which will autofill the discount code.
Please note: The discount is for 3-Day passes only and does not apply to the Gold Pass. The discount is for new registrations, there are no refunds for those who have already registered and then receive the discount code.
Your Ticket To AXPONA Includes:
- Hundreds of dedicated listening rooms and table displays featuring the world’s finest audio equipment (EXHIBITOR LIST)
- Educational seminars (included with your ticket!) from experts across the industry (SEMINAR SCHEDULE)
- Ear Gear Expo (EGX) an expo dedicated entirely to the art of the headphone.
- The Marketplace featuring thousands of LPs, CDs and supporting accessories.
- Live music throughout the event (LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE)
Room EQ Wizard TUTORIAL
How to set up and use REW In this video we show you how [...]
DIFFUSION Concepts Explained
How Acoustic Diffusers Work And Which One Is Right For You In this video [...]
The GIK Acoustic Advice
Get Your Room Sound Right For FREE! In this video we are giving a [...]
Designer Tips: The Significance of “Clouds” with Mike Major
When people reach out to us at GIK for acoustic advice, we never have any [...]
Designer Tips: The Importance of Coverage Area with James Lindenschmidt
The most important factor in acoustic treatment performance is coverage area. Or more specifically, the [...]
Designer Tips: Home Theaters and Acoustic Balance with John Dykstra
Without fail, one of the first things our clients say to us when we begin [...]
Donations for Ukraine
GIK Acoustics prides itself on being a company that is more than just an ordinary [...]
Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale 2021