GIK Acoustics will be at AXPONA – Audio Expo North America – at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center in Chicago from April 12 – 14, 2019. The three day experience features multiple hotel floors packed with listening rooms, exhibit floors, seminars, and live musical performances.
Friday, April 12, 2019 : 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, April 13, 2019 : 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, April 14, 2019 : 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Visit us in Booth 9309 in the EXPO HALL
GIK Acoustics display items are available for sale at a discount. See full product list below.
On Saturday, April 13 at 5:00pm, our friends at AV Nirvana are presenting a seminar and discussion on Room EQ Wizard.
One class attendee will win an Alpha Series Corner Bass Trap
Winner receives one (1) CT Alpha Series Corner Bass Trap, standard height, 2-dimensional scattering pattern, blonde plate on black fabric with blonde caps.
The item will be on display at AXPONA and winner can collect the Corner Bass Trap on Sunday at the close of AXPONA.
GIK Acoustics display items are available for sale at a discount. If you will be in the Chicago area and would like to reserve any of the following; please contact Shelly Williams ([email protected]) to reserve exhibit items before they’re gone!
- (2) Tri-Trap Corner Bass Traps, full range in standard Off-White fabric with white caps
- (2) 2A Alpha Series Panel – Rectangle (23″ x 45.5″) 1D Grey Elm plate on black fabric, reversible with freestanding supports
- (6) DecoShapes Hexagon Acoustic Panel – 12″ diameter: (3) Anchorage Slate, (2) Anchorage Asteroid, (1) Anchorage Onyx
- (1) DecoShapes Hexagon Acoustic Panel – 24″ diameter in GOM Anchorage Waterfall
- (1) 2″ Impression Series Panel – Narrow (11.5″ x 45.5″) Bubbles, Mahogany finish on black fabric, reversible
- (1) 2″ Impression Series Panel – Narrow (11.5″ x 45.5″) Wavy Leaves, Mahogany finish on Off-white fabric, reversible
- (1) 2″ Impression Series Panel – Square (23″ x 23″) Digiwave, Black finish on white fabric, reversible
- (1) 2″ Impression Series Panel – Square (23″ x 23″) Palomar, White finish on Red fabric, muslin back
- (1) 2″ Spot Panel – Square (23″ x 23″) standard Purple fabric
- (1) 2A Alpha Series Panel – Rectangle (23″ x 45.5″) 1D Grey Elm plate on black fabric, reversible, with freestanding supports
- (1) 4″ Impression Series Panel – Rectangle (23″ x 45.5″) Mod Geometric, Black finish on Light Gray fabric, reversible, with freestanding supports
- (1) 4″ Impression Series Panel – Square (23″ x 23″) Gatsby Arches, Grey Elm finish on white fabric, muslin back
- (1) Corner CT Alpha Bass Trap – 2D(a) dots & dashes Blonde plate and caps on black fabric AWARDING AS PRIZE at AVNirvana Seminar
- (1) Demi Tri-Trap Corner Bass Trap – standard black fabric with Blonde caps
- (1) 242 Acoustic Panel – Square (23″ x 23″) in Guilford of Maine Silver Papier
- (1) 244 Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology – Rectangle, Full Range in standard Red fabric
- (1) 244 Bass Trap with FlexRange Technology – Square, with Range Limiter in standard Coffee fabric
- (1) Evolution PolyFusor – Burgundy fabric with blonde wood caps
- (1) Gotham N23 5″ Quadratic Diffusor
Items are available for pickup at the close of AXPONA on Sunday, April 14. To reserve display items, contact Shelly at [email protected]
AXPONA (Audio Expo North America) is the largest high-end audio show in the United States. The three day experience features multiple hotel floors packed with listening rooms, exhibit floors, seminars and live musical performances. Whether you’re a serious audiophile, a newcomer to high-end audio or simply a music lover, you’ll find everything you need to immerse yourself in your favorite sounds.
SAVE $5 off three-day passes! Use code: GIK2019
Please note: The discount is for 3 day passes only and does not apply to the Gold Pass. The discount is for new registrations, there are no refunds for those who have already registered and then receive the discount code.
Your Ticket To AXPONA Includes:
- Hundreds of dedicated listening rooms and table displays featuring the world’s finest audio equipment (EXHIBITOR LIST)
- Educational seminars (included with your ticket!) from experts across the industry (SEMINAR SCHEDULE)
- Ear Gear Expo (EGX) an expo dedicated entirely to the art of the headphone.
- The Marketplace featuring thousands of LPs, CDs and supporting accessories.
- Live music throughout the event (LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE)
AXPONA attendees will have an up close and personal look at the Impression Series and Alpha Series panels. Both the Impression Series and Alpha Series are ideal for creating an even balance of low end absorption without losing high frequency presence. The Impression Series features beautifully decorative, semi-reflective rigid plates attached to absorptive acoustic panels and bass traps. The Alpha Series plate incorporates a mathematical sequence of slots for spatial diffusion, but also allows low frequency waves to pass through to the fiberglass panel for low end absorption.