We’ve got the PROS covered.
In this helpful before/after customer video, The Better Sax guy (Jay Metcalf) treats his home studio in France with GIK Acoustics 50mm and 100mm Impression Series panels.
When it comes to getting the most out of a small studio, Jay knew the important thing was to prevent over-dampening. The studio walls were covered with thin foam, which didn’t please Jay visually or aurally. With the help of our designer Luca Mello Rella, he transformed his practice space into a lively, dependable studio using our 50mm and 100mm Impression Series panels and Monster Bass Traps.
Jay’s studio uses:
- (9) 100mm Impression Series Rectangle panels
- (2) 100mm Impression Series Narrow panels
- (2) 100mm Impression Series Square panels
- (3) 50mm Impression Series Rectangle panels
- (2) 50mm Impression Series Square panels
All: Basketweave pattern on beech plates with black fabric. A classic combination.
- (4) 244 Bass Traps, narrow, full range in Camira Brilliant White hung from the ceiling using our Cloud Mounting Brackets