GIK Acoustics Video Contest invites customers to make a video illustrating how GIK room treatments bring your sound to life! The video can be about your listening experience, recording abilities, anything. You can sing, tap-dance, rap, do puppet shows, act, do whatever you want as long as it’s appropriate and illustrates the importance of proper room treatments and how GIK Acoustics got you there. Be creative and show the world how much you love GIK Acoustics!
Three prizes will be awarded to the entrants who make the video that has the most views and likes on YouTube.
- Grand Prize -$500 cash (U.S.) and your video will be featured on the GIK Acoustics website
- Second Prize -$250 gift certificate toward GIK Acoustics products
- Third Prize – $150 gift certificate toward GIK Acoustics products
How to Enter
- Complete the Video Contest Entry Form here
- You will be sent instructions on how to upload your video submission via Dropbox.
- All submissions will be live on the GIK YouTube Channel
- Spread the word to your family and friends to vote for your entry!
- Vote up to once a day for your favorite entry.
Video must be 3 minutes maximum.
Video must include a shout-out about GIK Acoustics.
Selection of Winners
Winners will be announced on GIK Acoustics’ website on Friday, December 7, 2012.
Entries will be judged on most number of views and likes.
Earlier submissions will have the opportunity to garner more hits/views. So don’t hesitate! Get your video in TODAY!
Contest is open to GIK Acoustics customers world-wide. Entrants must have reached the age of 18 at the time of their Entry.
Contest starts June 4, 2012 at 12:01am (EDT) and ends November 30, 2012 at 11:59 pm (EDT).
Room EQ Wizard TUTORIAL
How to set up and use REW In this video we show you how [...]
DIFFUSION Concepts Explained
How Acoustic Diffusers Work And Which One Is Right For You In this video [...]
The GIK Acoustic Advice
Get Your Room Sound Right For FREE! In this video we are giving a [...]
Designer Tips: The Significance of “Clouds” with Mike Major
When people reach out to us at GIK for acoustic advice, we never have any [...]
Designer Tips: The Importance of Coverage Area with James Lindenschmidt
The most important factor in acoustic treatment performance is coverage area. Or more specifically, the [...]
Designer Tips: Home Theaters and Acoustic Balance with John Dykstra
Without fail, one of the first things our clients say to us when we begin [...]
Donations for Ukraine
GIK Acoustics prides itself on being a company that is more than just an ordinary [...]
Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale 2021