FreeStand Acoustic Panel© FEATURES:
- Ideal for use in front of doors and windows
- Free standing, movable panel with a sleek, modern design
- Stainless steel supports
- Easy to store
- Standard dimensions: 24″ x 60″ x 2″
- Also available in a 4″ profile for greater low end absorption. Visit our FreeStand Bass Trap page for more information.
- 2″ Profile standard weight: 11 lbs
- Can be custom sized to fit your specifications
- Class A fire rated – Click HERE for Fire Rating test results
- Available in our 9 standard, quality GIK Acoustics fabric options
- Additional Guilford of Maine fabric choices available
- employs ECOSE® technology absorption material and is manufactured with LEED certified Columbia Forest Products (made in the USA) formaldehyde-free technology
The GIK Acoustics FreeStand Acoustic Panel© is a gobo – a movable acoustic panel – and is ideal for any room where wall mounted panels cannot be used or for rooms with multiple purposes. For listening rooms, control rooms and home theaters, the FreeStand© is a stylish solution for use in front of doors and windows. For recording studios, the FreeStand© can be used around drums or amps.
The FreeStand© covers 5 feet of vertical wall space making it an ideal solution for early reflection points or helping to control over all ambiance in a room. When placed against the wall, the supports leave a 4″ gap between the FreeStand© and the wall, which increases low end absorption.
The FreeStand© comes with two stainless steel supports (or “feet”) which are easy to install. Simply place the FreeStand© wherever you need it in the room. Move it around, use it anywhere and then store it away out of sight when not in use.