Cloud Mounting Brackets©
It’s recommended to place acoustic panels on the ceiling to reduce floor-to-ceiling slap echo, control height modes and eliminate early reflections. But mounting 242 Acoustic Panels, 244 Bass Traps or Monster Bass Traps overhead can be tricky. We’ve taken the difficulty out of the equation with our Cloud Mounting Brackets©. Not only are they easy to use, they’re also easy on your budget. It’s the perfect solution for acoustic panel or bass trap ceiling mounting. Click here to view our video on First Reflection Points.
- Compatible with the 242 Acoustic Panel, 244 Bass Trap, or Monster Bass Trap
- One set of brackets required per panel
- Securely hung in minutes with 2 toggle bolts (included)
- Hangs perfectly flat
- Professional and neutral finish
- Provides a 4″ air gap to absorb lower frequencies
Click here for instructions on how to install a panel using the GIK Acoustics Cloud Mounting Brackets©.
Cloud Mounting Brackets© come at no additional shipping charge when added to your 242 Acoustic Panel, 244 Bass Trap, Monster Bass Trap or Room Kit order. One set required per panel. Contact us for shipping estimate if ordering Cloud Mounting Brackets© separately.
Click here for other recommended ceiling mounting methods.